How Much Does a Jeep Wrangler Weigh?
The new Jeep Wrangler has quickly become a popular choice for many Overland Park adventurers. It’s got plenty of power and off-road capabilities to take you further off the beaten path. But, how much does a Jeep Wrangler weigh? Depending on the exact configuration you choose, the 2021 Jeep Wrangler can weigh anywhere between 3,948 pounds to 5,103 pounds. Read on for a more in-depth answer to the question, “How much does a Jeep Wrangler weigh?” You can also contact us for more information.
2021 Jeep Wrangler Curb Weight
The Jeep Wrangler accommodates a wide range of lifestyles in Gardner and Springhill. That’s because there are so many different Jeep Wrangler configurations to choose from, with a large assortment of features in each. But with so many options, you can expect the 2021 Jeep Wrangler weight to vary accordingly, as follows between 2-Door and 4-Door models:
- Jeep Wrangler Sport: 3,948 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler Willys Sport: 3,948 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler Sport S: 3,948 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler Islander: 3,948 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler Willys: 3,948 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler Freedom: 3,948 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler 80th Anniversary: 3,948 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon: 4,222 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler Sport: 4,167 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler Willys Sport: 4,167 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler Sport S: 4,167 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler Islander: 4,167 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler Willys: 4,167 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler Freedom: 4,167 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler 80th Anniversary: 4,505 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler Sport Altitude: 4,167 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler RHD: 4,196 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler Sahara: 4,263 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon: 4,449 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler Sahara Altitude: 4,263 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler High Altitude: 4,549 pounds
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392: 5,103 pounds
2021 Jeep Wrangler Dimensions
Not only does the Jeep Wrangler weight vary with body styles and trim levels, but the Jeep Wrangler dimensions also vary, as you’ll see below:
- 2/4-door wheelbases (inches): 96.8/118.4
- 2/4-door overall length (inches): 166.8/188.4
- Front/rear overhang (inches): 29.2/40.8
- Overall width (inches): 73.8
- Overall height (inches): 73.6
- Front headroom (inches): 42.6
- Front legroom (inches): 41.2
- Rear headroom (inches): 41.7
- 2/4-door rear legroom (inches): 35.7/38.3
- Cargo volume rear seat folded/upright (cubic feet): 72.4/31.7
Explore a Jeep Wrangler Today at Olathe Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram!
Ready to step into a new Jeep Wrangler in Olathe? We here at Olathe Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram have plenty of models available! Check out our current inventory now, then apply for financing online to get the process started.
More from Olathe Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
How Much Can a Jeep Wrangler Tow?
Go far off the beaten path when you’re behind the wheel of a 2022 Jeep Wrangler. The new Jeep Wrangler retains its legendary roots and delivers incredible off-road performance and provides an open-air driving experience around Overland Park that you won’t forget. While off-road performance and removable tops and doors are a strong suit of the…
2023 Dodge Hornet SUV – Bringing Muscle To the Segment
When you opt for a new Dodge vehicle to help you take on your Overland Park adventures, you know that you’re getting a vehicle that delivers incredible performance. Now, Dodge is introducing an incredible new compact SUV that provides legendary Dodge muscle and performance to the segment. Introducing the 2023 Dodge Hornet, a compact utility vehicle…
2023 Jeep Wrangler MPG Fuel Efficiency
The off-road performance of any new Jeep vehicle is hard to beat. They’re all incredibly capable with innovative off-road technology to get you far down the roads less traveled. WIth that being said, the off-road capabilities of a new Jeep Wrangler are hard to deny and it’s arguably one of the most capable vehicles available…
0 comment(s) so far on How Much Does a Jeep Wrangler Weigh?