2020 Dodge Charger Trim Levels
Having trouble deciding which of the 2020 Dodge Charger trim levels to buy or lease? The new Dodge Charger comes in five distinct configurations, with two versions of the Dodge Charger RT Scat Pack for six total options. Review the Dodge Charger trims with the team at Olathe Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram to make the best choice for your driving demands and desires!
2020 Dodge Charger Trims by Price
Price is paramount for many Overland Park-area drivers. Check out the 2020 Dodge Charger trims by price below.
- Dodge Charger SXT – $29,995 MSRP
- Dodge Charger GT – $31,995 MSRP
- Dodge Charger RT – $36,495 MSRP
- Dodge Charger RT Scat Pack – $40,495 MSRP
- Dodge Charger RT Scat Pack Widebody – $46,495 MSRP
- Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Widebody – $72,095
The Charger SXT and the Charger RT offer all-wheel drive, for an MSRP from $33,595 and $34,995, respectively. Otherwise, the above Dodge Charger trim levels come standard with rear-wheel drive, an 8-speed automatic transmission, seating for up to five people, and your choice of 14 exterior colors.
2020 Dodge Charger Trims by Engine
The performance follows price as a priority among Gardner drivers in the market for a new Dodge Charger. That should come as no surprise, given that the Dodge Charger is a performance vehicle. Check out the specs of the Dodge Charger trims below.
- Dodge Charger SXT – 3.6L V6 rated at 292 hp
- Dodge Charger GT – 3.6L V6 rated at 300 hp
- Dodge Charger RT – 5.7L V8 rated at 370 hp
- Dodge Charger RT Scat Pack – 6.4L V8 rated at 485 hp
- Dodge Charger RT Scat Pack Widebody – 6.4L V8 rated at 485 hp
- Dodge Charger SRT HellCat – 6.2L V8 rated at 707 hp
2020 Dodge Charger Trims by MPG
While performance is certainly an essential highlight of the Dodge Charger, smart Springhill car shoppers also understand the importance of strong fuel economy returns. Below are the EPA estimates of the Dodge Charger trim levels.
- Dodge Charger SXT – 23 mpg combined city/highway
- Dodge Charger GT – 23 mpg combined city/highway
- Dodge Charger RT – 19 mpg combined city/highway
- Dodge Charger RT Scat Pack – 18 mpg combined city/highway
- Dodge Charger RT Scat Pack Widebody – 18 mpg combined city/highway
- Dodge Charger SRT HellCat – 16 mpg combined city/highway
Keep in mind that if you choose an AWD Dodge Charger, you will sacrifice a bit in terms of fuel-efficiency.
Browse the Dodge Charger Trim Levels at Olathe Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
Ready to pick out your favorite of the Dodge Charger trim levels? Want to take a couple out on a test drive near Lenexa? Get in touch with Olathe Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram to plan your visit, and make sure to apply for financing online to expedite the process at the dealership!
Learn More at Olathe Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
The 2021 Jeep Gladiator embodies exceptional Jeep style, and the available Jeep Gladiator color options enhance this style even further. Whether you’re venturing off the Overland Park roads or going to the Gardner job site, you’ll surely turn heads and exude unparalleled design, and the interior Jeep Gladiator colors guarantee a comfortable, cozy atmosphere for you…
How much can the new Jeep Gladiator tow? All Jeep models post strong tow ratings, but as the lone pickup truck option in the Jeep lineup, you and other Overland Park drivers likely expect a lot from the 2021 Jeep Gladiator towing capacity. Learn more about the Jeep Gladiator utility, performance specs, and towing features with…
How much can a RAM 1500 tow? The 2021 RAM 1500 towing capacity varies based on the engine you select, but you can look forward to a tow rating as high as 12,750 pounds with the available 5.7L HEMI® V8 engine. With several engines from which to choose and a range of performance-enhancing features, you’re…