What is Uconnect®?
If you’ve recently purchased a new RAM, Jeep, Chrysler, or Dodge, you’re probably wondering, “What is Uconnect®?” and “What does it do?” Uconnect® upgrades your Overland Park drive by offering navigation, entertainment, messaging, and hands-free calling features. Explore how to configure Uconnect® first. Then, explore more of its features here at Olathe Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram.
How Do I Turn Uconnect® On? Can I Turn Uconnect® Off?
Your Uconnect® system will always be on when your car is on, so there’s no need to turn Uconnect® on or off. You’ll simply need to pair your phone to Uconnect®, so that you can enjoy its many connectivity benefits.
That’s not to say you don’t have control over the Uconnect® system, however. For instance, Gardner drivers can turn off the radio or the screen. If you wish to turn off text message alerts, you can simply hit the “Phone” button and follow the necessary prompts. In turning off these alerts, you may just earn the serene peace and quiet you seek for your Olathe hiking excursions.
In short, while you cannot turn off Uconnect® entirely, you can configure certain features of the Uconnect® system.
What Features Does Uconnect® Offer?
Uconnect® offers a handful of features. With Uconnect® advanced connectivity and entertainment features, driving to your favorite farmers market can be as entertaining as exploring the fruit and veggie options available there. With Uconnect®, Gardner drivers can expect to find the following features:
- Audio Configurability: Whether you’d like to cruise to your favorite radio station on SiriusXM™, or you’d like to bump to your favorite track on Bluetooth®, Uconnect® offers plenty of audio configurations available. Uconnect® comes with HD Radio™. Feel free to connect up to ten devices.
- Available 4G Wi-Fi®: With high speed Wi-Fi®, Uconnect® allows you to surf the net from over 50 feet away from your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram vehicle.
- Voice-Command: Stay safe on your Gardner drives with voice-command. Reply to texts, configure navigation, and answer calls – all the while keeping your hands on ten and two.
- SiriusXM Guardian™ and Uconnect® Access: These features allow you to be in contact with your car, no matter your location. Using your smartphone, you can un/lock your doors. Lose your car in the Lenexa parking lot? Simply use Uconnect® to discover its location.
- Entertainment: In larger Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram vehicles, you’ll have access to the Uconnect® Theater. Feel free to watch movies or surf the net with one of the two 10 inch touchscreens. Whenever you’re ready, configure your Apple and Android device through Apple CarPlay® or Android Auto™.
Explore Uconnect® Features at Olathe Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram!
While you can’t turn off Uconnect®, you can mold it to fit your unique driving needs. Plus, with its many features, there’s a Uconnect® feature out there for just about any Lenexa driver. Have any questions, like whether or not you can lease a used car? Contact us today!
Recent News from Olathe Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
If you’ve recently purchased a new RAM, Jeep, Chrysler, or Dodge, you’re probably wondering, “What is Uconnect®?” and “What does it do?” Uconnect® upgrades your Overland Park drive by offering navigation, entertainment, messaging, and hands-free calling features. Explore how to configure Uconnect® first. Then, explore more of its features here at Olathe Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. Lease and Finance Deals…
Getting in an accident is a driver’s worst nightmare on the road. In addition to the obvious worries about injuries and well-being, you also have to consider the condition of your car. You might be tempted to call the police right away, but is that the right choice? If you’re ever in an accident, follow…
A common problem that affects older cars is a loose muffler. If you’re not so knowledgeable about cars, you might not know how to prevent this or even how to recognize the signs when the muffler is loose. Here’s what you need to know about loose mufflers and how you can fix them. Contact Us…